KPN Corporate Market
Technical Consultant I
January 2012-December 2012
Technical Constultant I Jr.
January 2011-December 2011
Technical Support Specialist (Unix) I
January 2008-December 2010
- Created a new documentation environment based on Semantic MediaWiki, in company style, including system and customer forms/templates
- Wrote a python script which reads out system information from several environments and upload all information in the wiki
- Wrote a perl script which downloaded all documentation from the old wiki environment, change all links/categories and upload it in a separate namespace on the new wiki
- Delivered samples, feedback and documentation for a company audit.
- Create Patch management procedure for Windows and RedHat servers, including work instructions and Excel template
- Create root password reset procedure and wrote a perl script to automate this task on all Linux/Unix systems
- Wrote Functional/Technical Design for the migration of several customer environments.
- Responsible for administration of 350+ Unix/Linux systems.
- Setup a SLES10 autoyast server for automating installations.
- Wrote a technical plan for a new monitoring environment based on Nagios/Cacti.
- Wrote several Perl scripts to automate processes for SOX auditing.